Monday, July 12, 2010

Music City, USA

We have arrived in Nashville, TN! The trip was smooth. Justin was a great help and awesome company. We had wonderful conversation and talked the whole way. Addison was a little fussy from Ontario to Phoenix but was perfect the rest of the way.

I can't deny it was tough saying goodbye to my parents and I don't think it has sunk in that they won't be a quick car ride away, but to quote my brother in law 'its a short plane ride.'

Charlie is so happy to see her daddy she ran to him. Which was great since during take off she kept saying 'here I come daddy!' It feels so great to be here, hot & humid!! As a true Californian I have my sweatshirt in case it 'cooled off at night'... Uh its in the trunk!!

The ride to Lebanon is beautiful and green... I'm so excited to be here and plan on eating at Cracker Barrel in a few. Justin flies back tomorrow and we plan on having lunch in downtown Nashville. Look out!!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment