Monday, July 19, 2010

A case of the Mondays...

Just kidding we all had a great and productive Monday. Scott is starting a painting job on Wednesday so he went and got all set up for that today. He has several strong job leads and talked to a few people today. Two in which he should be able to meet up with tomorrow and he met with a company today that would be an excellent job installing cabinets. He is hoping to interview with them next week! That job in particular he is very excited about and is feeling good vibes... Now let's all think happy thoughts!
I had a call back today from a phone interview I had last week, so that's encouraging. Hoping to have the next round this week! I have 3 rounds of interviews set up for tomorrow in Nashville. I will have 3 1 hour interviews with 3 managers. I'm hoping to leave tomorrow with a solid job offer. Also last week I applied for a true 'dream job'. My hopes are high and I'm focusing really hard, doing some major networking so that I can land an awesome career. I really want to be the best I can be. I have many dreams that I plan on following. I truly want to make a difference in this world and I believe I can add value to someone's day and gosh darn it, that's what I plan on doing. I have spent a lot of energy concentrating on a plan to get where I want to be and I've been meeting the right people to help me with the steps to get there. Yes, I am excited and I hope you pick up on that! This stoic will succeed!
I spent most of my day today planning Charlie Mae's birthday party. I just can't believe my sweet little girl is going to be 3. Time, that's an amazing concept. We are having a princess theme party at a local park. This park in incredible. We reserved a shaded spot under a pavilion that has a grill so we will be 'cooking out.' The spot is next to one of the play areas that is a huge castle! Also we are close to the sprinkler water play area, which she loves. There is a large sand box, and many swings too. She is so excited that her cousins are coming and some new friends. I am so happy that friends and family are able to make it on such short notice. Charlie is so excited and she wants to wear her Snow White dress and her cousins and friends plan on wearing princess dresses too! I will make sure to post some pictures! All Charlie can talk about is the cake! The girl loves her cake!! Hahaha!! She also wants party hats! She said today 'you can't have a party with out party hats!' Which is funny because I don't think she's even been to a party where there were hats!
Addison is doing great too! She is sleeping so well. The last 3 nights she has only awoke once to eat and Scott has been putting her back to sleep in the middle of the night. She is sitting up and playing a lot. She is developing right along. She is getting really good at grabbing things and she is fast. In fact, too fast! I was cooking yesterday while I was holding her and she reached over and grabbed a pot on the stove. It was awful. Her tiny little hand blistered up pretty fast. Today it looked awful. Oh man do I feel so bad. Talk about messing up. It was all my fault. I was just doing too much at one time. I learned my lesson for sure. Addison is a trooper though. She is tough. Such a happy baby! She smiles all the time and just loves everyone. She is a real pleasure. Her and Charlie are so cute together too! They just love on each other, they are so fun to watch. And no one can make Addison laugh like Charlie does, she gets a real kick out of her big sister!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment