Sunday, August 29, 2010

Charlie Mae

Charlie Mae is getting ready to start her 5th week of school. She absolutely loves it. Everyday she comes home with a smiley face in her notebook which tells us she has been a good girl. This past Friday was "water day" and she wore her bathing suit to school. They set up water slides and sprinklers for the kids to play. Each week or day has had a theme. They started with colors, and shapes and she just loves bringing home her artwork and putting it on the fridge. She is the best big sister that anyone could ask for. She is always calling Addison her little sweetie and helps me tell by pulling things out of Addison's mouth that shouldn't be there. Charlie has learned how to say the pledge of allegiance and has learned several new songs as well. She gets to bring home a new library book each week that she checks out. Her vocabulary is enormous and she repeats everything I say. In fact, I was talking to Scott and spelled a naughty word and she came up with her own version. I said, "don't be a D I C K!" And just a few minutes later when I was telling Charlie to eat her lunch she pointed her finger at me and said "don't be an A B C!" Ah man it was hilarious! Lesson learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment