Saturday, August 7, 2010

Addison Marie, the sleepless beauty...

My sweet, sweet baby Addison, oh she is as sweet as can be. I tell ya, it's true. She hardly cries, she'll play on her mat, she is curious about all her toys and has a smile that just melts your heart. This beautiful baby, bless her heart... just doesn't want to sleep! She goes to bed. She sleeps in her crib. She isn't hard to get to sleep. She just won't stay asleep! Sometimes she wakes up 4 or 5 times a night. I don't know what it is, but I am exhausted! I can't figure her out. She is as cute as can be though. She is sitting so well and most of her play time is sitting. She is still trying hard to crawl. We have seen her on all 4's and she smiles and rocks, but still goes backwards! She can roll back over from her tummy to her back, which is nice. She reaches for things, that aren't right there. She likes to trade up her toys all by herself. She has her mommy in her, the girl is stubborn and knows what she wants! She is so funny, how she'll laugh and cry at once! She is very dramatic. I think she gets that from daddy though! She still hasn't started eating foods. We have tried rice cereal, oatmeal and banana's, but it just isn't her thing yet. I just don't think she is ready. We have integrated the bottle into her diet since I am going to work. So we don't have to worry about that. She is a happy baby and goes with the flow, that she gets from me! Ha! She has started to growl, which is hilarious! We are pretty sure Charlie Mae taught her that!

No comments:

Post a Comment