Sunday, August 29, 2010

Addison Marie

As we grow in TN, we are starting to sleep better!!! Ha! Addison has slept all night 2 nights in a row. Of course it was the nights, I was on duty! Yeah, I really lucked out. I hope that she sleeps all night for Scott too. It is hard to believe that Addison is growing so fast. She finally has teeth. Her bottom two teeth came in Friday afternoon. I noticed them right away when I got home from work. Her little smile is just super cute! Also, she has started eating baby food and is doing really well. She is very LONG! I think its funny how long she is because I am so short. Her daddy is really tall though! Her skin is so white and fair, but it's beautiful. Her eyes are still blue and her hair is getting lighter everyday. Also, her hair is starting to fill in and her bald spot is almost completely gone. The best part is that her hair is coming in curly. She has some hairs that are curly and some that are straight. It's really cute how its coming in. She is also at a cute play stage. She plays on her mat and moves all over the floor. She doesn't crawl yet, but gets around! She also throws everything you put in her hands. And she is fast and strong. It is obvious that she gets her athletic skills from me because she is tough and coordinated. She will be crawling any day. She is starting to talk too. I swear she has said "hi". She is not as loud as Charlie but vocalizes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment