Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Welcome to TN Uncle Richard!

Yesterday afternoon Uncle Richard was in Tennessee and it was awesome to spend some time with family. He followed me out of downtown Nashville and we headed to Lebanon. It was a wild ride too! At one point we both thought we were going to get a speeding ticket, but luckily we didn't! For whatever reason he decided to pull over the car in front of us! Haha! Thank God! I had just got a speeding ticket not even 2 weeks ago! The last thing I needed was another one! We went to Lebanon and showed him our house and Charlie Mae gave him the grand tour. Then we headed out to dinner. We had a blast! The food was good and the kids were perfect! I love how they were just so well behaved. No fits and they both ate their dinner! We went to a local steak and pasta joint called Demo's. It is pretty good, I always enjoy it and the people are very nice. It always seems like it's not too loud or too quiet. Kid friendly if you know what I mean? Haha!
It was so nice to be with family and just talk to someone who knows me. It was also nice to share my children with family. We didn't have much time together, but we sure had fun and great conversation. He was cold of course, which I understand! Haha! We all know that weather is my biggest complaint! It had been almost a year since I had seen Uncle Richard. It had to be last March when we were all together for Grandma's passing. Addison at the time was only 3 months old. Wow, it is amazing how time goes by. I just can not believe it is already March and a year has gone by so fast. I don't tink I can write anymore about that, because I am doing everything I can at this moment to fight back tears. It was great to see him and it made me even more anxious to get back to visit. We are heading out to California on March 19th and will be out there until the 26th. It is going to be great to be with my family on my birthday and on March 25th. This is going to be a hard month for all of us and I'm glad we are able to be together. Karen and Kathy will be flying down for that week as well. I can't wait to see them too. Come on VACTATION here we come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment