Friday, March 18, 2011

California here we come!

What a night... Scott and I are finally settling down and resting. It has been a crazy day. I had many projects to finish before i left the office today and I wanted to make sure i didn't leave a mess for my back up since I won't be checking emails or voicemail. Then i tried to check us in online but the airline wouldn't let me. So i called and wanted to make sure i could secure our seating but she said i couldn't. I had to wait until we got there. Oh well I'm sure they wont seat our kids with anyone else. I just want to make sure Scott and i can sit together so we cam help each other. We are going to have our hands full. We are all packed and super excited to head west. We will be waking the kids up around 3:15am--- yep! We are! We are going to have a big day ahead of us. We have been trying to figure out how to take Addison's milk, what to put in Charlie's backpack of fun! And how are we going to carry all this stuff and carry these to amazing girls... Its funny because I'm sitting here thinking about how excited I am. I haven't seen my sister since July... now that is crazy! She hasn't seen Addison since she was 6 months old. I almost feel like I'm introducing her to my family. I'm also so excited to See Jax. He was still such a baby and now he is walking and talking. This is going to be a great vacation! We have missed our families so much. We saw Nat and my mom in October. Leslie in December and Richard in March! But no Jennifer and no Justin... I miss them the most. I am so excited to see Maryam and Charlie play together. They have talked on the phone and have written each other letters! Hahaha!

We have big plans too--- Disneyland, Sea World, San Diego, Orange county... oh the fun! I'll update with some pictures in the morning. Wish us luck on our adventure. I better get some sleep. Let the fun begin. See ya next week Lebanon.

No comments:

Post a Comment