Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Addison is walking!

My little 13 month old is walking! We are so excited! She is so cute... she waddles just like a little duck! Hahaha! It was so funny, how on Sunday she couldn't walk and then Monday evening when I got home from work, she just walked right to me! It was amazing. My heart was overwhelmed. As if Her big smile on her perfect little face and adorable soft voice as she says "mommy" wasn't enough, now she walks to me to greet me. The feeling is incrediable. My two babies are amazing! Addison is eating really well now too. She is slowly moving away from baby foods. She is having saltine crackers and bananas! I am so proud of her with her milk too. No more bottles for us and she handles her sippy cup like a big girl. She loves her big sister and follows her around every where. They are starting to share toys and play together which is just too cute for words. I love watching Addison try to put together a wooden puzzle after watching Charlie Mae do it. It is so funny how she is trying to keep up. Thankfully Charlie Mae is an awesome big sister and is really helpful. Just last night Addison was sitting on the living room floor playing with her toys, after we just got home from dinner and Charlie Mae started to take off Addison's coat for her. It was so funny to hear Charlie say, "you don't need your coat on, want me to help you? Ah here you go sweetie" Of course Scott and I are watching this and even though we can hear how sweet Charlie sounds and we are proud of her for being helpful, we are both shouting "Charlie be gentle"!! LOL Let me just say, one thing Charlie is not it's gentle! She lacks the soft touch for sure!
I have video of Addison walking and if I knew how to post it, I would. Maybe my awesome sister will do it for me, as she has has the video! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment