Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Disneyland!

We of course had to go to Disneyland on our California trip... and we had a blast. We all had a great time. Jennifer, Brett, Maryam, Jax, Scott, Charlie, Addison and myself went and we all really enjoyed ourselves. It was so fun to take Charlie again now that she is a little older. First she wanted to go on Finding Nemo, which we all thought was so funny because she use to be scared of that ride because of the fact that it takes her under water. She really enjoyed it and I of course got really excited when she needed to hold my hand. Addison really enjoyed it too. I got some great pictures of her looking out the submarine window. She is at the age where she is just looking all around and trying to figure out what is going on. Next we went to Fantasyland where the girls wanted to go on Pinochio and the carousel. What a blast. Addison did really well again and was just amazed by all the colors, lights and sounds. She was just looking around in amazement. Charlie was just too funny. She of course asked me if Pinochio was real, and how did they make the fairy appear out of no where?
Next we went to lunch where I decided to tell Charlie Mae that if she ate her lunch she could have anything else she wanted! Well she did!!! She enjoyed cotton candy, churros, popcorn and rice crispy treats... the kid walked around with junk food in her right hand. It was so funny to watch her walk, because she barley was paying attention as she was so focused on eating he junk. She even had some of her Auntie Jennifer's pickle, which I find disgusting that she would share by the way. All this junk food, was a nightmare at about 12:30 in the morning when Charlie woke up throwing up in bed. It was awful. She puked about 5 times that night. I had to give her a shower and change the sheets. It was crazy. I felt so bad for her. Her little belly hurt so bad. Luckily it only lasted about 12 hours and she was fine. I felt so guilty. I usually don't let her eat junk food and her snacks are usually banana's or apples. I tried at Disneyland to get her some grapes, but I was outvoted. Oh well. She had a blast. They both got some new ear hats. Addison didn't really wear hers for too long, but Charlie wore hers for most of the day. Charlie wanted to get a pirate ears hat, but she couldn't find one to fit her. She was blessed with her mother's small head. When she asked me if she could have it, I told her yes, but she had to wear it. She looked at me and pointed her finger and said "ok, but only at Disneyland Mom!" Hahaha! That made me laugh so hard because you have to wonder what all those people do with those dumb hats they buy? It is so crazy to see all the people walking around in Disney clothes. I'm wondering if there is a "people of disneyland freaks" website! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment