Saturday, September 25, 2010

Candid Camera?

Ok, so last night we decide to go out to dinner in Lebanon. We thought we'd try somewhere we hadn't been before and I was craving mexican food. We find a place to try and from the moment we walked in, we thought it was a joke! It was a nice, super clean and cutely decorated restaurant, but NO ONE was in there. A gentleman came & sat us down w/out saying a word. We laughed at the menu because it was super cheap! Very very cheap! A woman finally came after about 15 minutes and took our drink order. Than about 10 minutes later another woman came and put chips and salsa down on the table then immediately picked them up and said 'sorry' as she walked off. About a minute later the 1st woman came back and took our drink order again! Then the 2nd woman came back with the chips! It was hilarious!! So now we are going to order and the menu says all over 'no substitutions, order by # only' so I decide to ask her if they will make me a burrito my way? She rolls her eyes and says no! She then proceeds to say, 'what do you want on your burrito?' I tell her what I want and she says 'hold on'. She goes and asks and comes back and simply says 'ok'. Scott looks right at her and says '#5'. It was hilarious!! Then they bring our food out and give Scott my burrito and me his plate. They are too freaking hot to switch. I call Scott a dork because he answered 'yes' when they yelled 'burrito'. The guy who brought the food totally thought I was calling him a dork and he scoured off like I broke his heart. The food was so awful and absolutely tasteless my burrito was not even what I ordered... We did manage to make light of it and laugh it off. Then we got our check and it wasn't even $18. We both had a full meal, and cocktails for less than $18. Where was the camera?? We kept waiting but it never came out. I hope this isn't one of those stories that's only funny to me! Ha ha! Had to be there...
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment