Thursday, September 30, 2010

Busy week!!

I have had the best week! I'm exhausted, but I was very successful. I have been on 9 appointments this week and I have 3 scheduled for tomorrow. I'm on a roll with activity and trying really hard to get off to a running start! Last week I got 4 contracts and this week I got 1. So I have had a lot of busy work designing and bookings ads. I still love it and I'm working really hard. I got an email from the VP of the company congratulating me on my hard efforts and successes I've had in my short time. That made me feel great. I'm hoping to have a big 4th quarter! Plus I sold my first Nashville LifeStyles ad which is a hip magazine and that was to Hard Rock!
Baby stepping to this weekend! We signed our lease and are getting the keys this Saturday! We can't wait to move out of this condo! It is going to feel so great to be settled and have our own things. We still need to go out to CA to get our things and are hoping to have them by the end of the month! Please email me for an address to mail donations to! LOL!

Addison is crawling, biting and pulling herself up! She is a BITER? It hurts too! She crawls all over the place and she is so FAST! It has only been for about 2 weeks and now she is pulling herself up! She has so much balance & coordination. And the baby can throw. She is her daddy's girl for sure, but I think that's my smile even though her hair is blond & those eyes are blue, I'm claiming her. And she waves when she see's you. Its just too cute! Everyone all over town is falling in love w/her. She is still smiling from ear to ear all the time. Addison is the sweetest and happiest baby ever!

Charlie Mae got in trouble this week at school. The teacher told me that I 'wouldn't have to worry about her, that she's all girl on the outside, but she is tough on the inside!'. I guess she was arguing w/a boy over a letter! And she was ready to fight! She wanted to duke it out. Each child gets 3 fuzzies for the week and if you have 3 fuzzies pulled you get a sad face reported to your parents for the day. She had 1 fuzzy pulled. The teacher did tell me it wasn't a big deal and that she definitely gets the concept while most of the kids just think its a game. So I guess there is a positive! She told us right away about the situation and understood she got in trouble. She also told me, she never wanted that to happen again... She told me today she is going to be a cheerleader, which couldn't make me prouder. She also said she's going to college. A football game came on TV and she grabbed her pom poms and said 'its gooooo VOLS time!'. Poor kid doesn't realize she's going to UCSD and they don't have a football team! Ha ha!! She loves her pom poms! Thanks Jennifer and Brett!! They have been so great and send the girls packages all the time! Charlie just loves getting mail too! She is so funny! She talked to her cousin yesterday and told her 'you can come, get on an airplane and my daddy will come pick you up!' How funny! Another funny thing she said right when she was going to go take a nap, 'I'm going to go wait for my prince & he better have a white horse!' Damn Snow White!! And now her knew thing when I say 'no' is, 'that breaks my heart' and 'don't be rude!'. She will be on fall break for about 2 weeks! We are still trying to figure out day care so Scott can work full time. We just haven't been able to work it out. Hopefully something will open up soon. I've asked the few people I know, but haven't found the right place yet. I'm sure it will all work out soon... I know Scott's cabin fever has kicked into high gear! He is a worker bee and needs to get out there!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment