Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My New Job

I know it has been a long time since I have had a blog post and I'm not even sure why really... So much has happened in the past year and of course I've had so much to say. So why the silence? Could it be simply that I haven't had the time? Or is the truth that I am lazy? Maybe it's that I over think so much what I m going to write that I never actually get it down? All this is funny too because really only my sister reads this blog and she already knows everything about my life... None the less here is my newest adventure!
Tennessee Mobility is my new employer and I started working there at the beginning of February. I was a guest speaker for them on safety in the home for seniors while I was at Home Instead Senior Care and they were so impressed with me that they offered me a full time sales/marketing hybrid position. The owner and myself hit it off extremely well and we both feel like this is a home run for the both of us. After a few short busy weeks of me being there he offers me a general manager position! I gratefully accept! I feel so lucky to have met Christian... He is bright, charismatic, fun and an amazing businessman. When we are together we feel like we can conquer the world. I have been waiting for this opportunity for years and I am so lucky to have found it. Tennessee Mobility is a company that provides mobility solutions to those who are disabled. We sell handicap vans, wheelchair lifts and accessories for the home. I love the atmosphere of always helping others and the chance to run the show. It really is neat to work with someone who has the utmost faith in me but also challenges me to meet my potential. This is a family owned company and they have all welcomed me with open arms. I'm just going to say it... I am happy in Tennessee! Hahaha crazy I know!!! I've come along way in the past year and a half but i think I'm just going to make it after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment