Friday, May 20, 2011

Last day of school

Charlie Mae's last day of school. My heart is fully of excitement and I was so glad that I remembered to take a photograph. I was so nervous for her because she had her program coming up. It was so funny because she woke up super early so I know she is going to get tired. She just did a quick rendition of some of her songs before we left the house and she was already excited since her Mommy took her to school instead of her Daddy, who usually does. I can't believe how fast the school year has gone by. I am so happy that we decided to enroll her. I remember the first time I went to the school to inquire about the program. I had NO idea what to expect. In fact, I only went because one of the girls from here that I had "known on facebook" LOL! I went and introduced myself to her right after I moved here because I wanted to make friends and I wanted Charlie to make friends. Well she asked me what school I was putting Charlie in and I had no idea she was even going to go to school at this age! Haha! Well I went to school and sat down with the priciple and she was amazing. She made me feel so comfortable and so welcoming to Charlie Mae and had such a calmess and patience about her. She just truly showed her passion for education, children and fell in love with Charlie and Addison so fast! Looking back on this past school year, I am so lucky I went in there that day and spoke to her. She really made a positive impact on my little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment