Thursday, June 30, 2011

Charlie's First Crush!

Charlie is in LOVE with Billy Currington and when she saw his picture on a giant bus, she got ecstatic! She loves to sing many of his songs and she plays her purple guitar as she does it. Gee, I wonder where she gets that from? Uh huh! Her daddy, likes him too! I think in a different way though... I mean I didn't see Scott blush when he saw the photo! Hahaha! Charlie's favorite song right now is "can you let me down easy" She sings it all the time and always asks the radio to play it. It's funny how we wonder why our kids don't have patience... Well I can remember listening to a countdown on the radio on Saturday mornings with my blank tape ready to hit record as soon as they would play what I was waiting for! Well Charlie just asks her dad to play a song on his phone and there you go, instant gratification! Thanks utube!!




No comments:

Post a Comment