Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Neil Diamond, you know I love you but...

Ok, So everyone and anyone who knows me knows that I love Neil Diamond and I grew up loving Neil Diamond. I have seen him in concert more than 10 times and I have even scored FRONT ROW tickets to one of his shows in Las Vegas! An even added bonus is that I have dragged Scott to a concert. In fact I remember one time going with Justin and he had such a great time, but his reason was, "Sarah, I laughed so hard and had so much fun watching you have the best time!"... Gotta love my brother. Now I can sing every word and I dance the whole time and I enjoy the entire show, as it is always great. Now it could have been the seats in the suite, it could have been the small venue, it could have the intense ENERGY as everyone in the audience sang every single word, or it could have been the complimentary wine, beer and food, it might have even been the good company, or it could have been the fact that I had "hard to get" "not doing general shows" TICKETS!... Just before Christmas Scott and I scored at the last minute awesome tickets to see GARTH BROOKS! And let me tell you it was the best concert I have ever been to. We had so much fun. Everyone really enjoyed it. Trisha Yearwood came out and sang several songs. He did a very large tribute to the US Marine Corps. He had so much energy, his voice was awesome and the show itself was phenomenal. We had a blast! It was great... I have some picture on my cell phone, so I don't know how clear they are but I will post them. It was an awesome oppertunity and it made me love my job even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment