Monday, December 27, 2010

Back to work...

Ugh! I have to go back to work tomorrow... EEEK! It's going to be so tough on me to leave those babies! Charlie is still on her Christmas break from school and Addison is still sick. It has been so nice being home with them. I really miss them. We spent a lot of time together these last couple days. It was great taking Charlie shopping and it was so fun watching Addison learn to walk. She is 'cruising' all over the house. It's so funny as soon as she realizes she is standing or not holding on to the couch any more she quickly falls down to the floor and starts to crawl! She'll start walking soon. We all got out of the house today and went shopping. I had a few things to return that were the wrong size. It was so funny because I had to take a shirt back that I love, but the sleeve was ripped so I took it back and exchanged it for another one... Well when I got home today it was ripped too in the same spot!! What a dork, I can't believe I didn't check. How lame, right? And NO, its not the same shirt! Ha!
It will be a short week of work and I'm looking forward to a great year! I had an awesome November and I won an award for the highest percentage over goal! I was recognized in front of the entire advertising department and I got a nice certificate! I'm stoked!! I finished December strong too and went over goal again! I still love the job and I'm making friends at work. They have nick named me 'Ms. California' and I love it... Everyone there has a big sense of humor and when I won my award they roasted me pretty hard. The entire award presentation was about 'how pretty I am' it was hilarious! Ha! Ha! Then the 1st day it snowed a couple weeks ago they all cheered when I arrived and declared a new rule at the Tennessean! - 'the Sarah rule if Ms. California can make it to work then anyone can make it' ha! It was funny! I never even told everyone that I got a ride in!! Heck yea! I let Scott drive me and pick me up! I didn't drive in the SNOW!! LOL!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment